Hayden is providing design, survey, and plan production for the replacement and rehabilitation of pipeline in residential neighborhoods within Council District 9 in Fort Worth. This project includes replacement of 16,210 LF of 6”-12” (to 8”-12”) sanitary sewer main, 3,440 LF of 8” water pipeline. These pipeline projects are in two residential neighborhoods at 25 different sites. These pipelines are found in mostly alleys and street right-of-way.
Hayden’s responsibilities include the following: trenchless evaluation for pipe bursting, CIPP, SUE Level C&D, franchise utility coordination and boundary and topographic surveys.
Summary of Services
Hayden is providing design, analysis, survey and plan production for the replacement and rehabilitation of 25 pipelines in the Rosemount and Worth Heights Neighborhoods.
- 8,100 LF of 8” sanitary sewer main
- 8,200 LF of 8”-12” sanitary sewer main
- Trenchless evaluation for pipe bursting, CIPP
- 2 residential neighborhoods with 25 sites
- Alleyways and Streets
- Franchise Utility Coordination
- Boundary and Topographic Survey